commons-user mailing list archives

From "Shai Wolf" <>
Subject RE: commons-logging discovery process
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:35:42 GMT
I need this because I use another logging mechanism as long as the
commons-logging isn't configured/loaded/initialized. Later, I switch to the
commons-logging mechanism. That's why I need this API.
Generally, I understand what you're saying.
However, I still don't understand why commons-logging can't supply an
indication on whether it detected a logging implementation or not. This
indication should not be platform dependant, but it should be managed by the
commons-logging layer only.
Maybe I just don't know enough about the architecture of this service.
Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message