commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sarath Ambadas" <sarath.amba...@gmail.com>
Subject [NET] Copying files from one directory to another in FTP server using commons net
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:52:24 GMT
Hello Everybody
I am using Commons net version 1.4.1 in my application and doing some ftp
operations.
I also need to copy (not move using rename method) a file from one directory
to another directory in the same FTP server.
Do we have any direct method to do this in commons net api.
If not is there any workaround implementation to do the same.
Can anybody please help me on this. Thanks in Advance
Regards
Sarath