commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Safari
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:34:30 GMT
On 3/10/06, Thomas Burns <tombu@schoolloop.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FileUpload does not seem to work with Safari.  I am not having any
> trouble with any other browser, but when I try to upload a file with
> Safari, there is never a FileItem in the response.  Is there a known
> incompatibility between FileUpload and Safari?

No, this is the first time I have heard of an issue with Safari. Since I
don't have access to a Mac, though, I can't try it myself. Is there any way
you can capture the request that's coming from Safari, so that I could look
at it and see if there are any hints in there?

Anyone else have a Mac with Safari who could confirm (or refute) this?
Anyone want to give me a Mac so that I can try it for myself? ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Thomas E. Burns