commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: betwixt and mixed collections
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:18:40 GMT
On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:04 +0200, Marcos Truchado Martín wrote:
> Hi Robert:

hi marcos

> Thanks a lot for your help. I have tried to run the code with both alpha
> 1.0 and latest nightly (marked as 0.8-dev 20060327), and I obtaint the
> same wrong result I was receiving with 0.7

container#addElement accepts objects of type Object. Betwixt needs to
know the candidate classes which may be included in that collection.

you need to use a polymorphic mapping. read
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/guide/reading.html#Reading%
20Polymorphic%20Mappings.

i haven't managed to track down the exact mapping you need but i'll try
to do that at the weekend.

- robert