commons-user mailing list archives

From Asaf Lahav <asaf.la...@primagrid.com>
Subject using multiple log4j.properties files
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:41:05 GMT
Hi all,

We are using common-logging and log4j in our product, and I was wondering
whether it's possible to use log4j when using multiple log4j.properties
files?

What I would like to achieve is the possibility to create several
configuration (log4j.properties) files and that each log4j 'log' instance
will be able to use the log4j.properties configuration file of its choice
(according to application logic of course).

How can I achieve that? Is it possible to do that with log4j?

Thanks in advance,

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955