commons-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Koncilia" <Christian.Konci...@panoratio.de>
Subject [CONFIGURATION] Set logging level of the Configuration
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 08:11:21 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Log4J and Commons.Configuration in a larger project.
Everything works fine. However, every time I read an entry from my
configuration file using Commons.Configuration, An entry in my log file
is created. This entry is at the INFO level, and looks like this:

org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationFactory - Trying to load
configuration etc/xxxxx.properties

My question: is there a way to set the logging level of
Commons.Configuration to ERROR or to disable the automatic logging done
by Commons.Configuration completely?

Thanks
	Christian