commons-user mailing list archives

From David López Muñoz <...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Fwd: [FileUpload] "Read timed out" exception
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:12:52 GMT
Hello Shehzaad,

if you are testing your application by executing a form in a
conventional html page in your browser, then
you're probably cutting down some file uploads by
pressing back button, or by fast linking to another page
before ending the transaction.

This is what I sometimes experienced.
Hope it would be helpfull.
David