commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] StandaloneJexlExpressions test error
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:54:05 GMT
On 2/10/06, sungchan <> wrote:
> I raise two questions.
> Firstly, when I run it as the 'microwave-02.xml' argument, it only gives a
> run time error.
> It should stay in the [closed,  cooking]. I think it fails to interprete
> 'In('closed')'.
> See the log below.

Thanks again for reporting this. This has been fixed in SVN. Please
see the reply I sent a few minutes ago to your earlier post in the
day. Let us know if you have any further problems with the JEXL
examples after doing a SVN update and a (re)build (or wait for next

> Secondly, I wish I could find the in Jexl as in the
> JSP, but I coudn't.
> Can anyone give this as Jexl?

I've begun to commit some test cases for the JEXL examples. See
testSCXMLExecutorMicrowave01JexlSample() and
testSCXMLExecutorMicrowave02JexlSample() in r376567 [1] that just went

Though the tests could be more elaborate, they should serve as a
starting point to illustrate the concepts in instantiating,
configuring and executing SCXML document examples that use JEXL

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message