commons-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Larson <joe.lar...@missionmode.com>
Subject Format of .betwixt files
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:39:16 GMT
Can someone point me to a full description of a .betwixt file?  There
is information scattered throughout the various betwixt documents,
but I have been unable to find a complete description of the contents.

At this point, I'm trying to properly define an element that is a
container.  Specifically, the class in question contains:

	private ArrayList<PropertyImpl>	properties = new ArrayList<
PropertyImpl >();
	public ArrayList< PropertyImpl >	getProperties() { return properties; }
	public void addProperty(PropertyImpl property)
	{
		properties.add(property);
	}

The XML I'm reading has a format I can't change, so I need to get
betwixt to read it without fixing some shortcomings in the design.
They use the keyword "property" for this field.

I haven't found an example that shows how to define an element like
this.  That is, I need to define a container where the name in the
XML does not match the names in the implementing class, and the adder
method is being used.

-Joe