commons-user mailing list archives

From "Himmelfarb, Joy (Bond, Bond HO)" <Joy.Himmelf...@thehartford.com>
Subject [FileUpload] content type header is null
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:35:41 GMT
I could use some help, please.

I am trying to upload a file on my local drive using IE.  I have an <input> of type=file,
and other <input> tags as well.
My form tag is 	<form name=frm action=./MyPage.jsp method=post ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
>  .

I have implemented the sample code within the jsp and (alternatively) in a java file.  The
result is the same either way -
"the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type
header is null".

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Joy