commons-user mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] content type header is null
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:20:50 GMT
On 2/2/06, Himmelfarb, Joy (Bond, Bond HO)
<Joy.Himmelfarb@thehartford.com> wrote:
> I could use some help, please.
>
> I am trying to upload a file on my local drive using IE.  I have an <input> of
type=file, and other <input> tags as well.
> My form tag is  <form name=frm action=./MyPage.jsp method=post ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
>  .
> I have implemented the sample code within the jsp and (alternatively) in a java file.
 The result is the same either way -
> "the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content
type header is null".

My guess is that your html isn't properly formed - is the above an
exact copy/paste of what you have? If so try putting quotes around
your attribute values - especially the "/MyPage.jsp" - since it
contains a "/". If this isn't copy/patsed from what you have then,
please show the actual code.

Niall