commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] File Metadata
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:33:42 GMT
Mario,
The one problem I see with the service API is that if I'm trying to find
metadata for a FileObject, looking in the service API isn't an obvious
thing to do.  Most people when they're starting to learn VFS are going
to look for some method in the FileObject (or if they're clever in the
FileContentInfo).  Either of these places are logical places to look for
metadata methods.

Any ideas about how we could make it easier for them?

Mark