commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <>
Subject [vfs] FileFilters Question
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:19:06 GMT
I've been trying to figure out how FileFilters work and unlike their
counterpart in, the current implementation in VFS has me
flummoxed.  According to the javadoc, you implement the FileFilter
interface by implementing an "accept" method which uses FileSelectInfo
as an argument.  However, I can't seem to figure out what creates
FileSelectInfo objects. The only implementation of this class is a
private class -- DefaultFileSelectorInfo.  Is there some reason that
FileSelectInfo objects are used instead of FileObjects themselves?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message