commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [All] Newbies and questioners: Please respect the policy of this list
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:16:48 GMT
Technically yes, but pretty much undesirable from an admin point of view.
I rather have no prefixing than this solution to be honest..
I think we are never going to solve the problem anyway, but we might get some improvement
from
adding the prefixing to the footer of all the mails ?

Something like :

Please prefix your subject with the name of the component eg [componentname]

Mvgr,
Martin