commons-user mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject [net] synchronous telnet communication
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:50:43 GMT
Hi,

I need to send commands to remote telnet server and parse answers. So,
the simplest way to do it is synchronous mode as with standart Socket
and BufferedReader/BufferedWriter classes. But with them I can't see
some returned strings and I see this strings with standart UNIX telnet
utility or with examples.TelnetClientExample in commons-net-1.4.1

Why can it be and which classes from commons-net can I use for
synchronous telnet communication? Can anybody give me a simple example
of this?

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev