commons-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [All] Newbies and questioners: Please respect the policy of this list
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:12:32 GMT
Hi

You are probably sending your unsubscribe request from a different
e-mailaddress than the one that is subscribed to the list. If you have a
peek at the e-mail header called "Return-Path", it's usually the first
one, you can find your address that is subscribed to this list. It's
slightly encoded, but you should be able to recognize it.

--
Dennis Lundberg

but I still receive the emails.