commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] XML Schema for configuration.xml
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 20:22:07 GMT
Hi Borut,

I checked in the schema file in the conf sub directory - as an initial
starting point. When it is final we can think about the best place for
it (e.g. we can tweak the build to copy it to a schemas directory when
the site is generated or something like that).

I will now start with the implementation of the enhanced features for
ConfigurationFactory, which will probably cause some changes to the
schema. Will post again when I have some results. Do you monitor the
developer's list, too?

Thank you very much.
Oliver