commons-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Marendo <jmare...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Betwixt Tutorial Problem
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:52:08 GMT
Thanks for all of the replies.  I finally got things to work, and  the problems I had were
due to my own misunderstandings rather than  something with the tutorial's code.

  I think some of what is written in the different sections of the  Betwixt pages is not clear,
and I'm compiling a short list with the  intention of submitting some work to help provide
more clarity for new  Betwixt users--like myself.

  Jeff

 Yahoo! Mail