commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark A Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject [vfs] Resolved: Out of Memory Exception when making an SFTP connection
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:25:01 GMT
FYI,
I downloaded the latest source code and rebuilt the
VFS jar file.  When I added it to my project, the out
of memory problem disappeared.  The JAR that I'd been
using prior to this was dated the 23rd of January, so
I thought I was using pretty up-to-date code.

I also noticed a Class cast exception in the
SftpFileObject that disappeared with the latest code.

Mark