commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hal Hildebrand" <hal.hildebr...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: [All] Newbies and questioners: Please respect the policy of this list
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:31:26 GMT
Can't confirm it, which goes to point out the fundamental flaw here.  I got the subscription
message and immediately replied and deleted it.  Don't remember if I got a welcome message
(there's none in my archives, but that doesn't mean it didn't come).

Anyways, this is just to say that if you have a list policy which is a little different, then
you probably should be prepared to keep telling people about it.  And because of this, one
should likely be a bit understanding (and patient) if people don't immediately figure it out.