commons-user mailing list archives

From "e.dominguez" <e.doming...@ticino.com>
Subject Re: [NET] ftp requires 2 passwords (a proxy password)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:23:03 GMT
Is it correct an approach like:
[CODE]
//(...)
FtpClient myc = new FtpClient( ); //init ftpclient
myc.connect( "proxy.acme.ch", 21 ); //connect to server
myc.login( "far-username@ftp.far-server.ch proxy_tech_userename", "far_password" ); //login
if( myc.getReplyCode() == FtpReply.CODE_332 ){ //check if reply is 332
	myc.sendCommand( "proxy_tech_password" );
}
//(...)
[/CODE]
Can this be a possible solution? Sorry that I ask but I actually can't test... ;-)
On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:58:44 +0100
"e.dominguez" <e.dominguez@ticino.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I trying to connect to an ftp server through a proxy by a customer.
> the enterprise has a proxy server, so for the connection I have received this 'connection
example' (it's in german but i think is understandable):

> Sobald Sie die UserID und das Passwort für den Technical Account erhaltet haben, müssen
Sie folgende Syntax anwenden: