commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: help with .betwixt files
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:47:23 GMT
On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 13:04 +0100, Marcos Truchado Martín wrote:
> Hi.

hi marcus

> I´m looking for a way of set the property "WrapCollectionsInElement" in
> the <info/> element under a .betwixt file. Does anyone know how to do
> it?, I think that must be a way in the same way you can tell betwixt to
> set primitiveTypes as attribute or element. This is a lot of usefull
> when for example I have some collections that needs to be wrapped and
> others not (having a .betwixt file per class).

this isn't need when using the dot betwixt format. you can add
structural elements just very simple: they are just elements not mapped
to properties. for example

<info>
   <element name='collection-wrapper'>
      <element name='collection-member' property='bound-property-name'/>
   </element>
</info>

see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/guide/start.html#.betwixt%
20files for more information