commons-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Simpkins" <russellsimpk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [jsvc] jsvc does not use the server JVM
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:23:45 GMT
>jsvc does not use the server JVM with java 1.5 on a server-class
>machine.
i've not used jsvc, so don't flame me if i'm off.

double check what params you used when building jsvc. According to the
readme, you can configure with   ./configure --with-java=/usr/java where
/usr/java is the location of your jvm. I think maybe it's picking up a jvm
that does not support the -server argument, which would make sense.

you may have better luck posting to the tomcat mailing lists.