commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re[2]: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:26:29 GMT
Hi Martin,

now it starts beeing strange... Did you allready try to set up a
Tomcat 5.5 on a testing machine with the same settings the live system
has? Think you should do this, so you can look faster at the logs and
test if a restart of the whole Tomcat is necessary.
It could also be helpfull to install the Tomcat Admin webapps. There
you could get some information concerning your application setup.
It is normal that there are no errors in the log during startup if the
pool does not has a setting to open some connections during
construction.

Christian

--
Best regards,