commons-user mailing list archives

From David Johnson <chach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Upload Usage Question
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:50:38 GMT
Mark

essentially, in my form handler, I'm doing the following.... and its telling
me that the form is NOT multipart

        boolean isMultipart = FileUpload.isMultipartContent(request);
        if (isMultipart){
            System.out.println("Form is multipart");
        }else{
            System.out.println("Form is NOT multipart");
        }

a snippet from my JSP is as follows

<
form name="form" method="POST"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type=
"text" name="root.wizard.step#fileLocation" value=""
title="Enter the location of File" size="50"
/>
</form>

I'm really wondering why that might be... given that you can clearly see in
my jsp that its multipart.

--
-Dave
ChaChaNY@Gmail.com