commons-user mailing list archives

From Colin Taylor <colin.tay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] build broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 23:32:27 GMT
Hi Mario,  thats good news about subversion.

> Another area of interest is to add URL protocol
> handlers.

Really ? As I see it,  currently I have to do:

FileSystemManager fsManager = VFS.getManager();
FileObject jarFile = fsManager.resolveFile( "jar:lib/aJarFile.jar" );

But what I'd like to do is

FileObject jarFile = (FileObject) new URL("jar:lib/aJarFile.jar").getContent();

through use of java.protocol.handler.pkgs

I dont think thats currently supported?

cheers
Colin.