commons-user mailing list archives

From Alessio Pace <alessio.p...@gmail.com>
Subject [httpclient 3.0] Unable to parse expiration date parameter
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:19:58 GMT
Hi,
I have some problems with cookies from a web site.

At first it gave me not RFC 2109 compliant cookies (I add to use
CookiePolicy.BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY to make httpclient close an eye and
accept them), then it failed while parsing the cookie expiration date.

Here is the log message printed:

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase processResponseHeaders
WARNING: Invalid cookie header: "CAuthCookie=deleteIT;
expires=Fri, 01-Jan-2000 01:00:00 GMT+1;
domain=.vodafone.it; path=/".
Unable to parse expiration date parameter: Fri

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Alessio Pace.