commons-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Islam <>
Subject Re: Determine Apache version
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:30:44 GMT

This is always helpful if you read the documentation ahead of time. I know
it's a kind of boring but it gives you better result in future. Anyway,
httpd is the daemon which runs the apache server. I don't know on which OS
you installed your apache server. But you can find all the binaries in
"/bin" folder.