commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: Using internal classes with Digester and XMLRules
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:10:17 GMT
Yeah, that'll work :)

Anyone else, just out of curiosity, is there a "best practice" around
this?  My feeling is that if I'm configuring an object that is only used
by a given class, i.e., Class foo has a collection of Class bar's that
will be created via Digester, and nothing outside foo uses bar, and then
making bar an inner class makes it a bit more obvious to me what its
purpose is and how it fits into the object schema, so to speak... although
one could argue that it represents coupling and therefore is bad... any
thoughts?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect