commons-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] build broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 05:37:50 GMT

It builds for me just fine.  Are you using the Maven build?  What
fails?  Note that the buld of WebdavClient that VFS depends on is a special
snapshot sitting in the apache maven repository, not any official release
by the webdav project.  See....

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/slide/jars/

same goes for commons-compress...

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/commons-compress/jars/