commons-user mailing list archives

From Borut Bolčina <...@najdi.si>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Wish list
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:31:42 GMT
Hello Oliver,
I understand now. I suppose each configuration class can have a well
defined set of accessor methods (settings) that can be included in
configuration.xml. If so, then making a schema is a no-brainer. When
agreed upon, you can send me sample example files and I will make an XML
Schema (xsd).

bye,
Borut

Oliver Heger pravi: