commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Unable to send email
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:53:25 GMT
Could you be more specific to the exception you are getting ?
Although normally when something works in one environment and not in the other, it isn't a

programming issues, but a configuration issue. Some points I can think of :

- If you do ping mt-server-3 on the host which runs your jsp pages, do you get a response
?
- Are you allowed to send an e-mail through that server on the jsp machine ?
- etc :)

Mvgr,
Martin