commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grogan <mgro...@mobilegolfers.net>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:49:21 GMT
Hi Christian,
Afraid it would be a considerable effort to upgrade our Tomcat version
to 5.5 at this time. We're still doing work on other applicatons that
are hosted on 5.0.28.
I'm sure we're on the right track with the different versions of
context.xml, but am still getting the same messages. I will double check
with the hosting company that *all necessary* files are correctly
installed with Tomcat and will continue to pour over logs, etc. until we
find something that might give us a clue.
It hadn't occurred to me that this may due to differences in Tomcat
versions, so when I looked, I found and followed the information on this
site.
http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/java/connection-pooling.jspx
Hopefully it may prove useful for the hosting admin people.

Thanks for all your help,
Martin