commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grogan <mgro...@mobilegolfers.net>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:10:44 GMT
Hi Christian,
Afraid still no luck. I've made the changes to the context.xml file as
you suggested, and reloaded the context on the remote server, but I'm
having the same troubles.
I will try to have another look around the net for possible solutions.
It may be possible that a global tomcat restart is necessary, in which
case a more ideal solution would have to be found, since that would
upset too many other users.
Having asked the remote administrators to review the tomcat logs, they
said that my application was loaded OK, and they couldn't see any error
messages in the logs. I wouldn't even know what kind of log error to
look for.
Thanks,
Martin