commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grogan <mgro...@mobilegolfers.net>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:30:22 GMT
Hi Christian,
Apologies for emailing the wrong list. I assumed this would be more a
dbcp-config problem. Is there an alternative list specifically for
dealing with Tomcat config?
Other than the web.xml and context.xml files, we have made no other
changes to the tomcat setup. I will attach a copy of the context.xml
file in the hope that someone might be able to see what is wrong.
If the web.xml and context.xml files appear fine, I really have no idea
where to turn. Unfortunately, the technical people in the hosting
company don't seem to know what's wrong either.
Martin