commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Grogan <mgro...@keizensoftware.com>
Subject [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 09:58:57 GMT
Hi all,
Some time ago, I was looking for help with getting started on Connection
Pooling. Well, we got the problem sorted on our development server, but
when we move to a live hosting server (shared Tomcat), it's a different
story. We keep getting a message
    Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
We have made sure all the JAR files necessary for connection pooling are
available in the CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory and all the settings
on our web.xml and context.xml files seem to be in order.
If anyone can point us in the right direction, we would be really
grateful. We really need to have the hosting problem sorted out straight
away.
Many thanks,
Martin

Martin Grogan