commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] build broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:31:38 GMT
Hi!
>> Which "offending line"?
>
> In WebdavFileObject there's a line that says:
>            fileObject.resource.addRequestHeader("Range", "bytes="
>                + filePointer + "-");
This happens if you are not using the corrent webdavlib snapshot.

> Also a number of the get's in the build are failing.  The URLs seem to
> be stale. You may want to re-run it and look at the error msgs.
It looks like the new ant generated script (by maven) tries all possible
repositries in ant too, so you might see error messages but you can
ignore them as if the one repository failes the other might service the
library.
Though, I'll have a look at it.

> A "burn" is an automated run through all of the unit tests.  It lets
> you figure out if recent compilable additions, broke the code.
> There's a Maven target that allows you to run through the unit tests
> generates a report showing you which ones are failing.
Ah, I see, sure, I do such build myself. We do not have them
automatically as there is no VFS testserver available within the apache
infrastructure.

Ciao,
Mario