commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] build broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:27:03 GMT
Mario Ivankovits wrote:

> Hi Mark!
>
>> Did you do a fresh check out and build from scratch?  I had the same
>> problem this past weekend.  I ended up commenting out the offending
>> line.
>
> Which "offending line"?

In WebdavFileObject there's a line that says:
            fileObject.resource.addRequestHeader("Range", "bytes="
                + filePointer + "-");

Also a number of the get's in the build are failing.  The URLs seem to
be stale. You may want to re-run it and look at the error msgs.

>> Is there an automated scheduled build and burn of VFS on the Apache
>> site?
>
> Sure, the nightly builds. I dont know what you mean by "burn".

A "burn" is an automated run through all of the unit tests.  It lets you
figure out if recent compilable additions, broke the code.  There's a
Maven target that allows you to run through the unit tests generates a
report showing you which ones are failing.

Hope this helps,

Mark