commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re[2]: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:53:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think first of all, you should change the mailing list. :) This is
more a tomcat-config than a dbcp problem.
The resource-ref in the web.xml seems ok for me. Did you have the
datasource globally defined on your development/testing system?
Restarting your context should be sufficent if you changed your
web.xml/context.xml.

Take a look at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html
there is a pretty helpful documentation how to set up datasource for
Tomcat 5.5.

Christian