commons-user mailing list archives

From pink luare <laurie.com...@yahoo.com>
Subject Betwixt - namespace
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:43:24 GMT
  Hi,

  I'm just getting into Betwixt, it's exactly what I need, except for namespace support...

  How do I write a namespace on all (all) my xml tags ?
  I can't have a "default namespace", b/c my XML passes on to a Perl program that can't handle
it (it's not even a parser, it just looks for the string pattern "namespace:tag" ).

  So my output XML should be:
  ns1:root  xml:ns1=http://mydomain
      ns1:nested  ...
      ns1:nested ...
      ns1:nested ...
        ns1:nested ...

  And not :
  ns1:root  xml:ns1=http://mydomain  xmlns=http://mydomain
        nested  ...  // default namespace - crashes our Perl reader
      nested ...
      nested ...

        nested ...

  I'll appreciate it if anyone can point me to how to do this.

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos