commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hal Hildebrand" <hal.hildebr...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Digester XSD processing query
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:49:46 GMT
Yes, most of the input XML is known.  It is designed with integration points in a few places.
 I'll check out the NodeCreateRule - it sounds like this precisely what I was looking for.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kitching [mailto:skitching@apache.org]

Do you mean that the structure of *most* of the input xml is known, and
that just a few places it can contain any arbitrary xml? If so, you
could use NodeCreateRule to store those unknown bits as DOM nodes.

Or do you mean that the whole structure is really unknown until runtime?
If so, what are you planning to do with this completely unknown data?

Regards,

Simon