commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hal Hildebrand" <>
Subject Digester XSD processing query
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 01:18:37 GMT
I would like to use the digester to process XML defined by schemas.  The only problem is that
the XML in question has elements that are defined in another namespace, which is known only
at the time of processing.

Here's an example of the sequences I need to process

<complexType name="Component">
        <element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="properties"
        <any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"
             minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    <attribute name="name" type="NCName" use="required"/>
    <anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>

<complexType name="PropertyValues">
        <any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
    <anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>

Here's a sample XML snippet:

Anyone have any ideas as to how I would go about setting up the rules to process this mess?
 Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message