commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: Error with digester and JasperReports / IllegalAccessError & setNestedPropertiesRule / solved
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:53:27 GMT
Hello all,
	Apologies for my mails... digester is ok.... problem was that i
Had digester 1.5 in my classpath, and that was picked up by jasper.. and
That's why I was having error

Thanx and regards
 marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Mistroni [mailto:mmistroni@waersystems.com]
Sent: 05 January 2006 12:09
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: RE: Error with digester and JasperReports / IllegalAccessError &
setNestedPropertiesRule

Hello Niall,
	:(, that didn't solve it....

I am currently using those jars in my webinf\lib

Digester 1.7
BeanUtils .7
Collections2.1
Logging/logging-api 1.0.2

I remember having found this problem last year..someone suggested editing
Sourcecode for digester... but I dot' remember anymore what was that about

Anyone could help?

Thanks in advance and regards
 marco