commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re[2]: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:43:18 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think no one will punish you for using the wrong list. At least not
me, since I am just a dump user. :) Think there are dedicated mailing
lists for tomcat problems, but I had to look for them...
In your context.xml you set the parameters the way it had to be done
before Tomcat 5.5.

Try these settings in the context.xml:

<Resource name="jdbc/pokerdb"
auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
maxActive="30" maxIdle="10"
maxWait="10000"
username="myuser"
password="mypassword"
driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
removeAbandoned="true"
removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
url="jdbc:mysql://217.114.172.221/pokerhou_pokerdb" />

Christian

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:christian.hufgard@gmx.de