commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Hufgard <christian.hufg...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [DBCP] Problem when hosting live
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 10:06:58 GMT
Hi Martin,

I saw exactly the same problem two days ago. :) What Tomcat versions
are running on your servers? Our problem was, that we tried to install an
application that was running fine on Tomcat 4.x onto a Tomcat 5.5.x
and missed that the way datasource are configured was changed.

Christian

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:christian.hufgard@gmx.de