commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Digester XSD processing query
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:22:15 GMT
On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 17:18 -0800, Hal Hildebrand wrote:
> I would like to use the digester to process XML defined by schemas.  The only problem
> is that the XML in question has elements that are defined in another namespace,
> which is known only at the time of processing.

Do you mean that the structure of *most* of the input xml is known, and
that just a few places it can contain any arbitrary xml? If so, you
could use NodeCreateRule to store those unknown bits as DOM nodes.

Or do you mean that the whole structure is really unknown until runtime?
If so, what are you planning to do with this completely unknown data?

Regards,

Simon