commons-user mailing list archives

From Asaf Lahav <asaf.la...@primagrid.com>
Subject Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/CursorableLinkedList
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:08:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm testing the apache generic object pool and I'm getting an exception
which is as follows:

org/apache/commons/collections/CursorableLinkedList

            at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.<init>(GenericObjectPool.java
:392)

            at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.<init>(GenericObjectPool.java
:266)

            at myMain.main(myMain.java:13)

I guess I am probably missing dependencies.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.