commons-user mailing list archives

From Valerio Schiavoni <valerio.schiav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] create parent from child node value
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:45:31 GMT
Hello Robert, thanks for your answer,

digester can do what you want but AFAIK there is no standard rule
> suitable for your exact problem (if anyone knows of one, please jump
> in).

I looked for materials about writing custom rules: do you have some links
about the topic so that I can think about a solution, and later contribute ?

I'd be glad to put my half cent into digester.

FactoryCreateRule can be used when the required initialization
> parameters are contained in attriutes.

yes, for attributes i have found that, which forced me to think about how
proper my xml was (and indeed it was... ).

let me know and i'll outline a design.

As above, i'll  try to do my best.

cheers,
valerio