commons-user mailing list archives

From Ward Harold <wkhar...@gmail.com>
Subject [VFS] how to get junctions from a VirtualFileSystem
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 00:13:25 GMT
I've just started using VFS. The VirtualFileSystem is exactly what I need
for a particular application. The only problem I'm having is that there
appears to be no way to get a list of the junction points in a
VirtualFileSystem. For example if I do:

vfs.addJunction("cygmnt", fsm.resolveFile("file:///c:/cygwin/tmp"));
vfs.addJunction("sysmnt", fsm.resolveFile("file:///c:/tmp"));

I would like to be able to get the list/set/array of junctions for this
particular VirtualFileSystem, in this case ["cygmnt", "sysmnt"].

--
... WkH