commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Concurrent users
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:44:27 GMT
On 12/13/05, Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com <mike@goomzee.com> wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> I think build may have broke due to dependency on XercesImpl, xml-apis,
> and possibly xalan jar dependencies.  Your recent code change likely
> requires them now so you may update the dependencies and jars to your
> build.xml, plus the docs.
<snip/>

Yes, I revisited this yesterday. At this point, I'm not happy
declaring those dependencies, so I left a comment in the code and
removed the recently added utility method Send#getBodyContent(). The
details of the related change are here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=356390&view=rev

It seems the Commons nightlies didn't build today (none of the
projects were built) so today's failure seems unrelated.

>  Also, we noticed that the context vars return
> null within onentry and can only be retrieved during ontransition.  I'm
> not sure if just our implementation or how it's built.  Anyhow, just a
> little input from our findings.

<snap/>

Umm, that doesn't sound right. If you can produce the smallest
possible test document that demonstrates this, I'll be happy to take a
look.

-Rahul

> Rgds,
>
> Mike